A year of study in a foreign country is an important asset for your professional career in the field of molecular chemistry. Indeed, you will be able to acquire a double degree with an international value at the end of your master.
Moreover, by doing your studies and your internship in Prague, you will be able to develop your skills in English which is an added value on your Curriculum Vitae for the continuation of your studies or for your integration into the professional life.
Finally, having an experience abroad is also good for your interdisciplinary skills: you will learn to be independent, mature and autonomous.
When contacting master’s supervisors (Dr. Richard DECRÉAU and Pr. Ewen BODIO) in order to apply to the M1, you have to specify in your email that you wish to candidate to the double degree.
You will then need to establish a complete application file. All parts must be scanned and compiled into a single PDF file and sent from the beginning / middle of April. If your file is complete, it is sent to UCT Prague’s supervisors who will examine it.
Teachers in Prague will interview you by videoconference and then give the list of selected students to the M1 supervisors.
- An application letter in English
- An up to date resume
- An application form for the UCT Prague *
- Learning agreement for Master Double Degree *
- Confirmation of Language Knowledge *
- Medical certificate (in English) *
- A copy of the last diploma (DEUG)
- A copy of A-level
- Extract of birth certificate
- A copy of the ID card
- Transcript of the S5 of the L3 (and of the S6 if it’s available)
- Transcript of the L2 (S3 and S4) and of the L1 (S1 and S2)
- Reference letter
* : These files are provided by the M1 supervisors
Studying abroad requires financial means. If this can be a problem for you, there are several scholarships available for you to make your M1 in Prague possible.
- The Master Outgoing Mobility Scholarship: The T2MC master can offer you a study grant to do the first year of your master in UCT Prague. To know more about this scholarship, please contact the secretariat at this address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship for International Mobility: This grant is provided by the French Ministry of Education to students benefiting a scholarship based on social criteria or specific annual aid.
- Aquisis scholarship: It is a grant offered by the region BFC (Bourgogne Franche-Comté) and can be cumulated with national and international grants.
- Erasmus+ scholarship: This aid is provided by the European Union and can be added to your scholarship based on social criteria. It can also be cumulated with scholarship for international mobility.